We can not be friends with the world and be friends with God. We either walk with the world and be “nice” and not stand BOLD or we are friends with GOD walking BOLDLY with God proclaiming HIS truth through Jesus The Christ. We are to warn, comfort, support and be patient toward all men. (1 Thessalonians 5:14). We have the privilege and have been blessed to be called out. WE NEED TO USE THAT PRIVILEGE AND BLESSING FOR GOD’S GLORY AND HONOR FOR OTHERS IN THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD! AMEN ❤ (The capital letters do not mean that I am yelling 😉 ~ I am just EXCITED!)
*Ephesians 3:12-In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
*Hebrews 13:6- So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
*Acts 28:31- Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.
*1 Thessalonians 5:14-Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all [men].
BOLDNESS, n. Courage; bravery; intrepidity; spirit; fearlessness. I cannot, with Johnson, interpret this word by fortitude or magnanimity. Boldness does not, I think, imply the firmness of mind, which constitutes fortitude,nor the elevation and generosity of magnanimity.
1. Prominence; the quality of exceeding the ordinary rules of scrupulous nicety and caution; applied to style, expression, and metaphors in language; and to figures in painting, sculpture and architecture.
2. Freedom from timidity; liberty.
Great is my boldness of speech towards you. 2 Cor.7.
3. Confidence; confident trust.
We have boldness and access with confidence. Eph.3.
4. Freedom from bashfulness; assurance; confident mien.
5. Prominence; steepness; as the boldness of the shore.
6. Excess of freedom, bordering on impudence.